Below is an ever-expanding list of helpful legal resources on the web. If you would like to include your site on the list, please contact us.
New York State Links:
- New York Unified Court System – General information about New York Courts.
- New York Criminal Jury Instructions - These "form" jury instructions spell out the elements of many crimes in the New York Penal Law.
- New York State Bar Association - An excellent resource for general information about the practice of law in New York.
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York - Our local Federal Court, with locations in Albany, Binghamton, Plattsburgh, Syracuse, and Utica.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit – This is the federal court that reviews appeals from the Northern District.
- Federal Judicial Center - Useful information on the federal court system.
Favorite Blogs and Legal Sites:
- New York Criminal Lawyer Blog - Written by our colleagues at Crotty Saland, P.C. in New York City, this is an excellent resource for attorneys and the public.
Map of Courts in Albany County